FYI The Weekender

8:01 PM

Hey everyone! Happy Super Bowl Sunday! I know most of you are at parties or at the bar having a good time! Well I’m at the house waiting for the Fabulous One a.k.a. Beyonce to make her entrance! I’ll have to say, no matter how much you dislike her you have to give credit where credit is due! The girl does her thing! Yea, I’m a fan, so what?! LOL

Anyway, I had another great weekend! It was filled with friends, food, music, and drinks! LOL. And… I also got a new dog! His name is Bristle Manuel Williams! Cute, huh?! He is a Chinese Crescent and Scottish Terrier. I forgot his age so I will have to get back at you with that one!  

Saturday I attended one my friends 25th birthday dinner. It was nice! The band at the restaurant was pretty good! Any band or music artists can who sing any of John Legend songs is a winner in my book!
For my outfit I wanted to keep it simple yet chic. I wore a black high low button-up, my black and grey trouser pants, and some peek a boo heels. For my hair I just did a high bun. I have not been having the best hair days L! I was supposed to get it flat ironed before dinner but we ran out of time.



 

 
 
 
 
Outfit Details
Shirt- Wetseal
Pants, Necklace, and Clutch- BCBG (They had a great sale this past week!)
Shoes- Local shoe store (old)
Bracelet, earrings- Icings
Ok! So I’m super excited for the next two weekends! Next weekend I will be attending my first fashion show as a fashion blogger! I believe that this is going to be a great experience. I get to see new up and coming designers and network with other bloggers! Can’t wait! Then the weekend after next is All-Star weekend! Can’t wait to be reunited with my bestie Tymbree! <3

Have a blessed week!
JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook