The Suave Guy

6:32 PM

It is time to show case this week's feature for my March Men's Fashion month! This week I bring to you Jamar Copes aka Flaw from Pocomoke City, MD. I ran across Jamar on Instagram lol! I like how he can transition into different looks. I must say that I'm more of a fan of his polished and tailored looks! Well here Jamar is to give you a piece of his style story...

How do you define your style?

Effortless and free spirited is how I would define my style. I really put on what I think looks good to me and don't care about other opinions and the crazy looks I get at times. I also would say colorful, my outfits have to pop. I'm a huge fan of color blocking.

Who/ what are your style inspirations?
Versace, Pierre Cardin and Scott Disick really are big inspiration to me. Versace with the big amazing prints. Pierre with his amazing detail and use of color. Scott with his hip sheek classy look those three really push me to take it to the next level. I am also a huge fan of the 80’s and vintage style as well. I inspire myself as well I always try to push myself and take risk.

Are you a trend setter or a trend follower?
Yes I'm very much trend setter. Being from a very small town where everyone dresses alike I always love to separate myself and stand out. My high school days I use to hand paint every outfit for everyday lol it was a lot of work but people caught on to it and wanted to do the same. Now days anything crazy I try or experiment with like mixing prints, color blocking, or mixing vintage with new age usually catches people and they follow.

What are some of your favorite brands and stores to shop at?
To be honest I like old vintage thrift store shops they have the best stuff in the world. You can find a lot of one of one pieces and unique items that nobody else will have or see. But other than that I like H&M, TOPMEN, JOS A BANK, and Brooks Brother.

What 5 pieces (clothes, shoes, accessories, etc) are a must have for you?
Brush, Loafers, Slim Fit Jeans, Nice Watch, Deep Cut V-Neck....I gotta keep them around at all times they are perfect for any event.

 Favorite fashion quote or phrase.
Style is sign language to blind critique the don't see your vision.





Want to see more of Mr. Copes?! Well follow him on...




Instagram:Theflawera
Twitter:the__flaw_era
Facebook:Jamar flawflizzy Copes
Gmail:Martycopes@gmail.com





JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook