Fashion Week's Round Up

10:28 PM

 
The past few weeks have been fashion frenzy with Fashion Week’s Spring 2014 in New York City, London, Milan, and Paris! I have come across all kinds of shows and have seen looks from the biggest names in the industry! Let’s just say I’m impressed! From what I am seeing for the following trends is that there will be a continuation of leather, the comeback of overalls, and casual khakis. With so many designers and so little time, I’m going to give you a sneak peak of what’s to come spring 2014!


Rachel Roy



 





 
 
 
 Michael Kors

 
 

 


Gianfranco Ferre





Tom Ford
 





 

Saint Laurent

 





Roberto Cavalli




With these fresh looks off the runway looks you will surely be ready for spring! I am loving Rachel Roy’s pants suits and Tom Ford’s printed pants and loafers! Which ones are your favorites?!
 
JL

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook