The Fresh and the Fabulous Mixer = SUCCESS

7:11 PM

Back to regular programming people! Last Friday was the Fresh and the Fabulous Fall Fashion Mixer. What a great turnout! Everyone enjoyed the scenery of the venue Lago Del Pino and it was full of fashion, drinks, and music!  Memories were definitely made!  I must say, putting together an event was an experience! I met some pretty amazing people, developed some professional relationships, and scored some new opportunities!

 
I want to thank the designers, stylists, models, and vendors for participating. Thank you to my MC of the night, Rashad Espie. Thank you to my musical guest Taylor Morgan and Blake Garibaldi, you guys were amazing and the crowd loved your performances! My special guest Kenya Mills,Shereese Slate,and Kim Roxie, you ladies ROCK and thank you for being an inspiration! Shout out to my special guest Phill Wade who was late but still got a chance to take pics with the guests.
 
The crowd came dressed to impress! Check out a few photos of the event below!









 


 
 

 




 








 



 
 
 .





 
 
 

  Special Thanks To…

Super 1Foods for my HUGE cake!

Vannessa Joyner for my new FYI logo

Cato’s for sponsoring my models clothes
Lamik Beauty
 
Photos by Larry

Malcolm Jackson
 

 
 Thank you to everyone who came out to show support! It was a success! We shall see what’s next! Stay Tuned! J
 
JL 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook