Outfit Of The Day: Girl About Town

8:20 PM

 I can’t remember the last time I’ve done an outfit of the day! This past Sunday we had the perfect weather to do one!
 

I am in love with the colors orange and cobalt blue together! They are so vibrant! Definitely a showstopper! Want to change up your look for the office?! Just add color! Try it, and let me know how it goes!! 

 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 


Nude is the new black! I promise it goes with everything! I don’t have a favorite color, but it is definitely my color for the moment! When you accent nude with gold it makes any outfit classy!



 
  Outfit Details

Shirt- JCPenny’s
Pants- Cato’s (old)
Shoes- .Michael Kors .
Handbag-  Forever21
Sunglasses- Cato’s
Watch- Michael Kors
Necklace- Body Central


Photography by Larry Everett

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. you look great girl!!! perfect look for work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole modernized-retro theme you have going on with it! It is crazy how the bold and random colors of the 90s are coming back now! =D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook