MFM Feature: Ethan

9:39 PM

It’s time for our next male feature! Today I have Ethan! I’m glad that he was able to share his style story! I came across Ethan at a photo shoot we were both doing work on a few weeks ago. Once we introduced our selves, and small conversation, he mentions that he was a stylist as well. Then I knew that I was going to have to feature him on the blog. Well here he is! Meet Ethan…


How do you define your style?
I am still trying to find that one style that I can call it my own. But most of the times I tend to challenge myself with style that make something feminine become more masculine.

Who/ what are your style inspirations?

Most of the time i get my inspiration from street style from all over the world. I love to draw most of my inspiration from The Sartorialist Blog

 Are you into trends? If so, which ones?
I am not really into trends that much.

 What are some of your favorite brands and stores to shop at?
Brand: Diesel, Rag and Bone, Zara, H&M, i am all into vintage shopping finding a good sale. Then sometime I like to make my own clothing as well.

What 5 pieces (clothes, shoes, accessories, etc) are a must have for you?

Well I wear a watch everywhere I go cause I don't like being late. Most of the time I like to wear boots, it’s my to go shoes for everyday cause they’re super comfortable. Sunglasses is a must for me, then my phone is a must have as well. Then finally I like to add an accent to the outfit am wearing so it can be vary.

Favorite fashion quote or phrase.                                           
Style is personal. Style is all one’s own, and no one can say otherwise. A person who is stylish knows, understands, and respects the rules, yet knowingly they take risks and break them, bend them and interpret them as they like. Style can be  adopted from one another so that they can put their own twist to it. Great style means not taking yourself too seriously, but in return they should own them and have fun.

 




By the way, Ethan does some great nail art! Follow him on Instagram @ethanluong!


JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook