10 Shades of Success

9:54 PM

  10 Shades of success was an event honoring 10 successful women of Dallas, TX.  The event featured a luncheon for the ladies, a showing of designer Linda Rowe Thomas clothing line Romas, and a live performance by LeTitia Calhoun-Smith. The event was held at a AMAZING venue, the Rosewood Crescent Club on the 17th floor.

 I enjoy attending events that have a purpose and donate some of the proceeds to an organization and special programs. Proceeds for 10 Shades of success went to benefit Women Called Moses, an organization that saves victims of domestic violence.

Weeks before the event there was a photo shoot that took place for promotion for the lucheon. Of course my mentor Kenya Mills was the wardrobe stylist for the shoot, so I had no choice but to tag along! Below are some photos of the preparation for the shoot!



 
 



.
 Myself and Cake Diva Porsha Kimble

Selfies with beauty mogul Tiffiny Luong
 

The Honorees
Karen Michelle-Marketing Executive
Meko King-Fashion Consultant
Tiffiny Luong- Business Owner
Porsha Kimble- Baker
Susy Solis- News anchor
LeTitia Calhoun-Smith- Motivational Speaker
Dede McGuire- Radio Personality
LeeAnne Locken- Television personality
Veronica Torres- Business Professional
Natalie Tassel- Magazine Publisher



During the event I was helping the designer prepare the models, so my picture taking was very limited. From what I did experience it was very nice, a mature atmosphere, and the lunch selection and mimosa’s were great! Well done to Karen Michelle and Meko King for putting together such a classy event!

 My gorgous mentor kenya and I





I can’t forget to give you my outfit details! The compliments were none stop when it came to my skirt! Talk about a showstopper! Special thanks to the designer Lyza Faye for my custom made skirt.

Outfit Details
Shirt- Vince Camuto (Dillards)
Skirt- Lyza Faye (www.lyzafaye.com)
Necklace- Riskspirt Jewelry (riskspirit.com)




 
 
 
 
 
JL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook