To Be Think and Wear Brand

11:36 PM

I had a special opportunity to check out designer’s Simone Vannuzzi clothing line To Be Think and Wear. The Tuscan designer is on a mission to make a statement here in the United States with his concept of eco friendly materials and having the ability to take a  hoodie, and turning it into casual chic.

“The woman TO BE is beautiful, less beautiful, real women, with the interior of a charge that makes it unique. She lives in a metropolitan city, where everything is mixed, races, emotions, and cultures.”






“With over seven years experience in retail sales and management, I was able to create a showroom in New York, to make it become trendy,  while providing the value and uniqueness of the product made in Italy in the U.S. market.”



 
“Dealing with the U.S. market means learning to take and make an important experience in the first market in the world. Building experience which to draw the input is to create a line which can be appreciated by American clientele.”


 “Made in Italy. Made in Italy with the soul, TO BE indicates that for a constant search for quality materials and technology to explain an emotion that cannot be denied to the dream.”




It was so exciting to be able to check out the clothing line for myself and to have a photo shoot with the items.

 My favorite would be the gold lace top. I paired it with a tank top to go underneath because it is see through. I also like that the top was long enough to cover the top of my pants. 
For the summer, the top looks great with white, whether it’s a blazer or some white bottoms. When we're heading into the fall season, I have the perfect olive color blazer to pair this top with!








 
Next, is the blue sweater dress. I love that it’s high-low! This perfect for going to class, going shopping or heading to a Saturday brunch. With this look I decided to dress it up with my sparkling Steve Maddens and pair it with my black Steve Madden bag.










I want to thank Simone Vannuzzi! You could have chosen any other fashion blogger but you chose me! This has been an exciting blogger moment for me!
Special thank you to Bob Gentry for letting my team and I randomly use your 1955 Buick (Special Edition)!!
Photography by Dashown of Chic Photography
Make-up by Ashley Amie-Hallman

SHOW ROOM NEW YORK
469 W. 7 th. Avenue
New York, NY 10001


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook