Rewind That Back! 2014 Recap

5:34 PM


Another year has passed!! As I looked back it was pretty productive year but I know there is even more to accomplish in 2015!

This post I want to share some of my favorite fashion moments and stylish celebs! Many of the moments are still fresh but some you might have for gotten about!


Wedding of the Year!

Of course the wedding of the year goes to Solange and her new husband Alan Ferguson! How awesome was that she incorporated her audience in the wedding too!? And the photography was so modern and classy. Kudos to you Solange!




 

Model of the year!

Kendall Jenner worked her butt off in the model world this year! From campaigns to runways she certainly showed us that she didn’t need her big sister, Kim Kardashian, help to get to the top!




 
Makeover of the year

Nicki Minaj had an awesome transformation this year! I can always spot when a celebrity has reconstructed their glam squad! Lol. I love how she still can have on prints and color but it’s not over barring and it comes off as sexy and chic! Well done Nicki!


Before...

 
 
After...


 




Designer of the year

Michael Costello was everywhere this year. From the stage to the red carpet, you could count on seeing one of his gowns and/or bow ties to make an appearance!
 









Concert of the year.

Jay-Z and Beyonce’s On the Run Tour was a concert I couldn’t miss! Even though my sister and I was in the nose bleeds it was well worth it! Lol. You know those tickets were ridiculously expensive!  


 
 







Stylish kid of the year

North West took the title when she came through with the fur coat. How cute!! How can you expect anything less? Just look who her parents are!


 
 

 

Joan Rivers
 
The comedy and fashion industry took a loss from the passing of Joan Rivers. I think what made it tough was that she was still working and we were still watching her on TV. I know I couldn’t wait to tune in to watch Fashion Police after an award show! She will be missed!

 
 
 

 
 

Favorite Runway show

So I was a big fan of Barbie growing up, and designer Franco Moshino just took my childhood to another level with his Spring/Summer 2015 collection.  
 




 

Favorite Campaign Ad

Balmain Paris had my attention twice this year! The first campaign with models Naomi Campbell, Iman, and singer Rhianna, and now he is ending the year with a steamy campaign ad featuring Kim and Kanye.





 

Event of the year

This past November I attended the Fashion X Dallas Fashion Show. The best fashion show that I’ve been to so far!! It was a 3 day event of nice vendors, great atmosphere and staff! I haven’t been to Fashion Week in New York yet but I imagine that this event was close to it!  We met designers from Project Runway All Stars and met some of Dallas, TX well known designers and bloggers! Special thank you to my partner-in-crime for that night Candace! Check out some photos from the event!!




 

 


 

 
 
 




Photos
Eonline.com
Dailymail.co.uk
Dazed Magazine
Ontheruntour.com

Well that wraps up my top 2014 fashion moments! I hope everyone had a great year! Thank you to all my readers and supporters! Be expecting more from Follow Your Intuition next year! New collaborations, interviews, and of course events! Have a blessed 2015!!
JL
 

 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great work!! Can't wait to see what's in store for 2015 ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sissy! I can't wait either! lol

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook