The Classics: Timberland Boots

7:45 PM

To be honest, when have Timberland boots ever gone out of style?!  Who ever knew that these “work boots” could pull off some nice looks? I like how you are able to recreate them to match your personal style, whether it’s by changing the color, drawing your favorite cartoon character, or making them leopard print!
  



Style History: Founded over 40 years ago, Timberland™ has continued to share their authenticity, quality, and rugged style in the footwear industry. What makes this boot an icon? Maybe it’s the waterproof leathers, the last longing laces, or the tree logo.

Timberland ™ is the one company that has allowed the public to be hands on with the “the boot”.  With donation programs and creative projects, this brand is all about giving back to the community.



Has anybody else had a hard time finding these boots in stores?! Of course I’m team big feet so it’s been difficult, but I will just have to settle and purchase them online! I’m excited about receiving my pair! This will give me a chance to switch up my look a little bit. I already have some outfits in mind!

Below are some outfit inspirations that I put together on Polyvore.




Check out some celebs on how they rock their boots.






How do you wear your Timberland boots?!


JL 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook