Sailor Made Remix

8:35 PM

So I thought it was neat how I was able to recreate one of my own Polyvore post! Who would have ever known that many of the items I use to put in the post that I might actually have in my own closet?!




Sailor Made is actually one of my favorite Polyvore post! This nautical theme outfit is perfect for spring time events like outdoor baby or bridal showers, or just going out to brunch.






Get all the outfit details below!

Blazer- Banana Republic (Clothes Mentor)

Button Up- Ralph Lauren (Clothes Mentor)

Bermuda Shorts-Target

Purse-TJMax

Shoes- Steve Madden

For those of you who don’t know, Clothes Mentor is one of my favorite places to shop! I can find some really nice designer clothes for less. It is a consignment shop, but they only take name brand items and more than half the time I can find items that still have the original price tag! #winning

What’s your favorite FYI Polyvore post?! Have you recreated one yourself? If so, don’t hesitate to email it me (fyi_forever@yahoo.com) or tag me on Instagram (@fyijoycelynn)!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook