2015 Blog Anniversary

10:40 PM

Follow Your Intuition is now 3! I’m amazed that I’m still passionate about writing blog posts, attending events, and interviewing people. I guess that’s how you know it’s meant for you when it doesn’t feel like work!

This past weekend I put together a dinner with family and friends that have helped me get to where I am today. I’ve had awesome support and I hope that I continue to bring great content to blog so you can continue this fashion journey with me!

Everyone looked amazing that night! Check out some pictures of the dinner below!



































2016 is already looking bright! I just received the opportunity to be the fashion and beauty columnist for IN Magazine. East Texas please be on the lookout for my first feature in the January/February issue!

Once again I want to thank everyone that came out to the dinner and everyone who has ever read a blog post, allow me interview them, and has purchased a “Don’t Forget to Slay” shirt!

XO

JL

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook