Clothes Mentor Girls Night Out

9:10 PM

Clothes Mentor is so awesome! I just want to thank my co-worker Sandy for telling me about this store! Tuesday I attended their Girls Night Out event. I was suppose to just shop but this was a good opportunity to meet and greet, and I thought it would make a good blog post! It was really nice, the refreshments were great, and the their staff is always friendly. It's a plus that the store is always super clean!

Check out these pictures that I was able to snap before shopping
 
 



 



Store owner Kathy and manager Shelley
 

 
Keira and Kelsey  
 
 

Here are some of my favorite and new items I have purchased from Clothes Mentor. I absolutely love my Michael Kors tote ($75) and I can't leave the house without my Coach planner ($30)!! I promise I write everything in there! I'm not sure what I'm going to wear with my new Guess purse ($20), but I'm sure I will find something! It's getting close to my favorite season, FALL! It's never too early to stock up on fall wear and this faux fur vest ($20) is perfect!

 
 
 
 
For about a month, this purse and I have not parted ways! lol I love it and I get many compliments on it! Google or check whatever search engine to see if you have a Clothes Mentor in your area! Promise you will love it! Good Day people!

Check out my previous post from my first visit to Clothes Mentor here!
 
 
JL
 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Like us on Facebook